Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

The best flash movie since xiao xiao 3!

Fucking incredible, I dare not comment on how you had the time to make it 'cos its just too fucking good. If you can incorporate matrix action so well you should make your own scenes.
Love the bit when the flying luigi makes the trademark luigi 'owowowow' from Mario Kart X-D, and also the staff segment was captured perfectly.
Well done, cant wait to watch your other stuff now.

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

Sorry, that was shit!

You've just embarassed yourself with this. It looks like a 6 year old made it, and the jokes weren't even starfox related in the long run!

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Pretty good!

I liked it. It had a good sense of TV-sitcom around it. Klunk had a great voice but the others were a little wooden and forced. Keep it up, ill be watching the rest.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great!

Im not gonna lie, I hate punk music more then I hate America (a fucking lot) but this was really great.
The individual riffs etc were excellent in themselves but the fact that the lil punk guys play along to them perfectly was genius, nice one.
The voices were good too except those penguins were fuckin annoying.

Anyway, good one mate, keep up the good work!!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Not bad...

It had some good ideas and scenes and lots of cool touches (Desert Eagle, aaaah yeeaaah) but the South PArk art kinda ruined it. The voices were pretty cheesy too which seemed kinda sad but thats just me. Good job!

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

A great idea and a great game!

Very original and fun as hell. You should make a 'print pumpkin' function ;)!
Cheers!