Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great!

Im not gonna lie, I hate punk music more then I hate America (a fucking lot) but this was really great.
The individual riffs etc were excellent in themselves but the fact that the lil punk guys play along to them perfectly was genius, nice one.
The voices were good too except those penguins were fuckin annoying.

Anyway, good one mate, keep up the good work!!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Not bad...

It had some good ideas and scenes and lots of cool touches (Desert Eagle, aaaah yeeaaah) but the South PArk art kinda ruined it. The voices were pretty cheesy too which seemed kinda sad but thats just me. Good job!

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

A great idea and a great game!

Very original and fun as hell. You should make a 'print pumpkin' function ;)!
Cheers!

Found Lost Found Lost

Woah, that scared the shit out of me!

The last time i got scared by a game was when i witnessed the beginning of Resident Evil when I was 10. I had nightmares for fuckin ages but eventually got over it havnt been scared by media entertainment since :D !

And now youve just fucking ruined everything!

Just kidding, it was fucking scary though. I never found out what happens in the end, I clicked on everything in every room AND heard the knocking, etc but couldnt find the studio everyone was talking about :(!
If the dude after me knows can you reply with the answer? Cheers!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Naaaw man, keep the music...

C'mon man, that last music was the best. It sounded like the kind of music youd get in a movie when someone was meeting the mafia boss. Anyway, this is great, newgrounds needs less shitty movies and more well-thought out original games like this! Later.

Stick Adventure Demo Stick Adventure Demo

Nice

Cool and funny but needs some extras:
-Sound
-Music
-Dece nt control system (walking and jumping goes a bit glitchy)
-Bigger levels later on.
Good job, later.

NMAK responds:

If I Read my coments you will, notice I am already planing on doing all that!