Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

The best flash movie since xiao xiao 3!

Fucking incredible, I dare not comment on how you had the time to make it 'cos its just too fucking good. If you can incorporate matrix action so well you should make your own scenes.
Love the bit when the flying luigi makes the trademark luigi 'owowowow' from Mario Kart X-D, and also the staff segment was captured perfectly.
Well done, cant wait to watch your other stuff now.

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

Sorry, that was shit!

You've just embarassed yourself with this. It looks like a 6 year old made it, and the jokes weren't even starfox related in the long run!

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Pretty good!

I liked it. It had a good sense of TV-sitcom around it. Klunk had a great voice but the others were a little wooden and forced. Keep it up, ill be watching the rest.

Ug. Ug.

Umm..

Yes Mr. Scruff is the greatest artist on earth but his music backing a word fading in and out of screen just insults his talent!

Don't go near him again please!

MJ Statement MJ Statement

Unimaginative!

The art was great but it got way too boring and pointlessly vulgar, the voice sounds nothing like him either!

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

Much funnier then the 'retarded' episodes.

Im glad you made this cos it shows your comic imagination goes much further then constant high pitched cursing.
Nice one!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

MUFFIN!!!

Lol, that was quality. Arks voice was great!!
Nice one!

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

Crosses the boundary between amateur and pro!

This series is absolute quality and easily the best thing on newgrounds. I can't get enough of it and ive NEVER considered giving a flash a 10 before.
I cant understand how you can make this and distribute it for free, I reckon you could make some REAL cash from this. The jokes are great, the voices are perfect for each character and the animation is flawless despite the average style of graphics. This cartoon made my day, thanks a lot, and good luck with the rest of the series. Youve inspired me to start my own ^-^ !

PS: I loved Kirby trying to get the phone to work by biting it, and of course the end. Great music too! YEAH!!

Stizick Fight 2 Stizick Fight 2

Wow!

Another try-hard, blatant ripoff of XiaoXiao isnt really going to impress anyone on here. Im sure your intentions were good but a shitter quality XiaoXiao 3 with rubbish animation and a flying sword won't resurrect the already totally dead stickman fighting genre!

Scorpion Melee Scorpion Melee

LOL, funniest MK ever!

At first I thought this was just gonna be another pointless recreated MK fight using the sprites but then when all the characters started coming in it was wicked.
The bits with Melena and Kabal were the best, and at the end when he slipped up. :D
The art at the end was pretty good too!